Some comments from my clients
Understanding my client's needs is fundemental in ensuring that their goal is met and the purpose of the development initiative is realised. I will always be flexible in creating the right solution that will add value to your bottom line and support the development of you and your team or you as an individual.
BP Oil UK Ltd
Ewa is a super HR professional, trainer and coach. During my time at BP Ewa has supported training sessions on Insights and MBTI with my teams. She has also conducted coaching sessions for me personally which have been massively useful. Ewa was my first contact at BP, and she supported my integration into this vast (but exciting!) company. I love working with Ewa
Assets & Transformation Manager
BP Oil UK Ltd
I personally found Ev as someone who is fantastic to work with. Ev is someone who demonstrates a real in depth knowledge and showed real passion around MBTI. In all the courses I have attended that Ev has run I found that Ev manages to really engage with all participants which ensures you get the maximum value for each course. Ev is also someone who is able to flex her own style to suit the needs of her stakeholders.
During 2013 and 2014 I was introduced to the MBTI philosophy and in a short space of time it has greatly enhanced my personal Leadership Skills and enabled me to achieve some great results with my team. By embarking on the MBTI journey with Ev Boxall I soon became aware of my own and my teams preferences, including styles of working. By using this methodology I have a better understanding of my team as individuals, and one positive result is that my team are all much more engaged in our team meetings.
I have found that by utilising what I have learnt through the MBTI process, I understand what makes people in my team tick, and therefore have developed a deeper and better understanding of them, which in turn has resulted in improved performance. An unexpected outcome from this journey was that it raised and then solved some problems I was not even aware of within my team. From a personal point of view I have used this to help flex my own Leadership style. Whilst it personally took me some time to get used to, the end results more than justify the time I have invested in MBTI.
When you work with Ewa one thing always stands out: her drive to develop people, supporting them to enhance their strengths, and get clarity on their role. She is an excellent planner, and I value our meetings, agreeing aims and development goals for the work I do, and how she will support people to achieve their action plans. Her passion for growth and development are paramount, she is creative, and great coach and listener.
Head of Supply
BP Oil UK Ltd
I have worked with Ev over the last 18 months; she has helped me and my team with talent management processes, team dynamics (using MTBI), etc. I have found Ev to be dedicated and passionate about talent development, very knowledgeable and thoughtful in her approach to capability, coaching, assessment of potential and related "people" topics
GBS Asia Service Operations Excellence Director BP
I have worked closely with Ev in two capacities, where she:
1. provided HR business partnering support to me and my team, including support and advice during a significant re-organization of my team. Ev displayed many strengths including:
- Very receptive to talking through issues and providing advice and guidance
- Very calm under pressure
- Has a good perspective on how individuals may react and where there is a need to be sensitive
- A real team player and very supportive of others
In summary Ev provided high quality HR business partnering support to me and my team and was very easy to work with.
2. developed and facilitated a series of Myers–Briggs Type Indicator development workshops across BP's UK Retail business. I participated in one of these as a member of the Retail Leadership Team and Ev also arranged one for my Finance team. In both cases Ev delivered a fantastic development workshop. She ran the program and arrangements from beginning to end exceptionally well. She was very knowledgeable of the MBTI assessment, confident in delivering the workshops and very engaging with participants making it fun and interactive. The exercises she used during the workshop really helped participants get the most from the experience.
I would definitely recommend Ev as someone to work with across the range of HR and Talent and Development activity.